SCANMATE SOFTWARE

SCANMATE SOFTWARE

Postby Bubba » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:28 am

I had version 30 scanmate which would not run playback. Now i hear there is a working version out there called 32.303, i called spx asked about this, the reply was, yes it does work and we will send you a FREE copy.

Well guess what the new copy shows up a a week later as promised BUT IT DOES NOT WORK ... WHAT GIVES HERE OTC, if you cant fix it why did you tell me it would work .. THIS has been going on for 6 months if you really are not concerned with a fix for the situation why dont you tell us all to just P*** off and go away. I own alot of otc tools and electronics and i have to say, i am a little (i would say upset) but it has gone beyond that..thanks

William Owens
Ontario,Canada
Bubba

Re: SCANMATE SOFTWARE

Postby chiko2359 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:50 pm

I need to reinstall scan mate software on Win7. How do I get it?
chiko2359

Re: SCANMATE SOFTWARE

Postby whalerson » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 pm

ConnecTech for Genisys is also a dog. It is a ripoff, it is theft to sell it to folk; you are led to believe you are going to be interfacing a common PC or laptop with your scantool in order to store saved data (scans) and use it's graphing tools. What a frustrating aggravating POS. I can buy a fucking printer from Officemax, plug it in and Go! Connectech is sold by folk whom bury their head in the sand at night before they go to bed; that is how they hide from angry folk whom bought their B.S.Connectech is more a data mining tool for SPX than it is Scantool accessory. I am angry.
whalerson

Return to OTC Diagnostics